Collecting Vintage Greeting Cards!

Here's a lovely vintage cottage home so sweetly displayed on this vintage greeting card. I just love all the vintage illustrations and graphics from the last century. Can't get enough of them as you can tell from my posts. I find that vintage greeting cards are a source of continuing pleasure. Just looking at them, marveling at the colors of long ago, is enough to make a spirit soar. Too, they work well for altered art, scrapbooking, and other artful crafting projects. I usually scan and print to make a copy rather use the original in my projects. This works best for me. Have you used vintage greeting cards in your arts and crafts projects? I'd love to know if you've found interesting ways to use them!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Wives swedish shepard

Oldje uniform murakami

Francaise Dillion Gloryhole Puma Yana